Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Purse

Today I was fishing through my "purse" trying to find my keys. It was then that I realized the odd collection of things I had stashed in there.

Know what I found?

This is what I found:
A package of diaper wipes (obviously for diaper changes while we are out).
A toy flower fan (this is one of Toviel's favorite toys).
A Hotsling (for slinging Toviel when he wants to nap while we are out or when he wants to be held when I'm trying to push a full grocery cart around).
An old plastic bag from The Bay (no idea where that came from).
A little stuffed bunny (another one of Toviel's favorite toys).
2 diapers (an obvious need).
A small writing book (for me to write things in when I'm out if I need to write something down).
A soother (again...an obvious need for T).
A instruction sheet for how to mount the Ikea-"Grundtal"-magnetic-knife-holder on the wall (I bought the holder from Ikea and opened the package to make sure I didn't need any extra screws or other hardware from Ikea).
My wallet.
A ziploc bag full of cherry pits (we were eating cherries for a snack while we were out today).
A monster truck.
A bulldozer.
A receipt from Canada Post.
A wad of paper towel (I have allergies...never know when you may need some tissue).
A batmobile.
A roller truck (Elijah's favorite...purchased a few weeks ago at a garage sale).
A half eaten peice of licorice (which I'm actually finishing off right now).
Dental floss.
Five "Fruitsource" fruitbars.
Two kids sunhats.
And finally......my keys.

That's what I carry around with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's alot of stuff, you must carry a duffle bag